The 747-200C Convertible is a version that can be converted between a passenger and a freighter or used in mixed configurations. The seats are removable, and the model has a nose cargo door. The -200C could be fitted with an optional side cargo door on the main deck.
|Upper deck seating options:||
- 15 place lounge.
- 8 first class plus 11 place lounge.
- 16 first class sleeper seats.
- 32 - 45 economy class.
- four Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7AW each rated 205.3 kN.
- four Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7FW each rated 213.5 kN.
- four Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7Q each rated 235.75 kN.
- four General Electric CF6-50E2 each rated 243.5 kN.
- empty: 164.030 Kg.
- max. zero-fuel weight: 267.570 Kg.
- fuel: 198.370 liters.
- max. payload: 130.340 Kg.
|Max. take off weight:||377.800 Kg.|
|Max. landing weight:||285.700 Kg.|